Research & Citation
- Get in-depth research help from a subject librarian.
- Consult research guides for collections and services for your course or major.
- Find academic articles, data and statistics in our article databases.
- Find journals related to your research.
- Check out the University Archives & Special Collections for unique primary source material.
- Get help with citations and bibliographies.
- Find course reserves.
- View your library account to check item due dates or renew materials.
- Learn about your borrowing privileges.
- Request materials from other libraries using Interlibrary Loan.
- Browse new and popular e-book and audiobook titles from the library’s OverDrive recreational reading collection.
Rooms & Spaces
- Reserve a group or individual study room, audio/video production space or workstation.
- Contact after hours public safety escort and shuttle services.
- Report noise or disturbances via text message to (617) 934-7876.
- Create video and audio projects.
- Borrow laptops and other equipment from Information Technology Services.
- Create 3D printing projects.
- Report a problem with library online services
- Recommend a book or other material for purchase
- Contact us with any concern
Looking for an on-campus job? Work with us!