Northeastern Library provides equal access and services to the Northeastern community.
Library locations in Boston (Snell Library) and Oakland (F. W. Olin Library)are wheelchair-accessible from the front entrance. Elevators, restrooms and water fountains are all accessible.
In-Person Borrowing Help
Proxy borrowing service allows you to choose another person as your “proxy” who can check out materials on your behalf. For this service, please complete the Proxy Borrowing Form.
For more information about Proxy borrowing and easy access to print materials, contact the library for more information:
Boston (Snell Library): 617-373-8778 or [email protected].
Oakland (F. W. Olin Library): (510) 430-2196 or [email protected]
Online Research Help
Scholar OneSearch, the library’s search and discovery system, meets these standards:
- WCAG 2.0 Guidelines Priority 2 (Level A and AA)
- US Section 508
- Europe EN 301 549
University-Wide Accessibility Support
- Disability Resource Center
- Tel: 617-373-2675
- Email: [email protected].
- University Digital Accessibility website
Faculty Resources for Accessible Teaching & Learning
- ITS tools for accessibility support: Information Technology Services (ITS) tech services portal.
- ITS training: Creating Accessible Courses in Canvas.
Office of the Dean of the Library
320 Snell Library
Tel: (617) 373-5001