Printers & Scanners
Where Can I Find Printers & Scanners?
- Printing is available to students, faculty, and staff using Northeastern’s print management system.
- For locations of other campus printers and instructions on using the print management system visit Information Technology Services (ITS)’s knowledgebase article: How do I print to a Northeastern general-use printer?
- Printers are located on the first and second floors of Snell Library.
- Scanners are located on the second floor of Snell Library.
- A current, valid Husky Card is required to scan materials.
- There are no public photocopiers in Snell Library. To make physical copies of printed items, scan and print them.
- Printer/scanner/copiers are located on the first floor of F. W. Olin Library.
- An additional large high-res, flat-lay scanner is located on the first floor of F. W. Olin Library and is connected to the accessible computer station.
- Please limit use of that station to scanning or use of accessible software.
There are no public fax machines in Snell Library or F.W. Olin Library.
Visit the Creative and Design Services page for more information about 3D printing services.
- Boston: Northeastern University Reprographics provides a number of printing, copying, binding, scanning and fax services for the Northeastern community.
- Oakland: Please contact the Mail and Copy Center for printing, copying, binding, scanning, and fax services or use an online email to fax program.
For assistance with scanning and printing, please contact Northeastern University’s Information Technology Services (ITS) by phone (617) 373-HELP (x4357) or by emailing [email protected]