Faculty & Staff
Teaching & Learning
- Contact your subject librarian about collections and services in your discipline.
- Put course readings on reserve for short-term loan. Reserves can be library-owned or personal copies of books, videos, or other resources.
- Get support for evaluating and selecting affordable course materials, including information on using the library’s e-journal and e-book content as course readings.
- Show your class a video from our streaming media collection.
- Integrate our research tutorials to get students started with the research process.
- Participate in the library’s open workshops.
- Workshop topics include citing sources, digital design, audio/video editing, and more.
- Access a complete list of teaching and course support options, and request instruction for your class.
Research & Writing
- Connect with the Research Data Services team for support along the research lifecycle.
- Search for grants, fellowships, and other types of funding with Pivot.
- Get help with data management plans to fulfill funder requirements.
- Learn about our Open Access Publisher Agreements and Discounts for Northeastern Authors
Exploring Our Collections
- Search Scholar OneSearch for books, journal articles, streaming media, and more.
- Browse e-journals in Northeastern’s collection.
- Recommend a book or other material for purchase.
- Catch up on your “fun reading” with e-book and audiobook titles from the library’s OverDrive recreational reading collection.
- Authorize others to borrow on your behalf using the Proxy Borrowing Form
Borrow From Other Libraries
- Request materials from other libraries using Interlibrary Loan.
Optimize Your Online Research Experience
- Download the Bookmarklet browser plugin which offers easy access to journal links off-campus.
- Set your Google Scholar preferences to link Google Scholar to the library’s subscriptions and avoid paywalls.
- Browse, read, and receive updates from many of our subscribed e-journals using BrowZine.