Faculty emeriti have all the privileges of Northeastern faculty.
Faculty Emeriti May:
- Search Scholar OneSearch, our online discovery system and access complete online content and databases with your myNortheastern username and password.
- Visit Snell Library during regular service hours with a valid Husky Card.
- Borrow books and media materials from Snell Library.
- Make an appointment to use the Archives & Special Collections.
- Request resources through interlibrary loan.
- Use libraries in the Boston Library Consortium (BLC). Apply for a BLC card using the Library Privileges form.
Contact our subject librarians for more help.
As faculty emeritus, you may continue to use your Northeastern login after retirement to access online content such as library databases and e-journals.
<!–If you have trouble logging in to access online content, see “login messages and what they mean.”–>