Request a Class or Workshop
We welcome your online requests for library sessions and workshops.
Request below or contact your subject librarian or specialist directly to discuss your instruction needs.
Before requesting, note the following:
- Library staff may need two weeks or more notice to prepare for your class.
- Advanced Writing in the Disciplines (ENGW3302 through ENGW3315) and First-Year Writing(ENGW1111, ENGW 1102, ENGW1110) should be prescheduled before the beginning of the semester.
- Library sessions are most effective when students have a research assignment or project with specific learning outcomes. See Planning Effective Library Assignments for suggestions.
- Student attendance must be required for library instruction sessions.
- Your instruction request is not confirmed until you hear from a librarian.
Coordinator, Library Instruction
Tel: (617) 373-3316