Rooms & Spaces
What Types of Spaces Are Available?
- Group study rooms that can be reserved by all students
- Individual study rooms reserved for graduate and doctoral students
Library Renovations: Lower Level and Fourth Floor Closed Summer 2023
The fourth floor and lower level will be closed for the duration of Summer 2023 for renovations.
Room Booking Policies
- Study rooms in Snell Library can be booked up to two weeks in advance.
- Reservations can be made for up to three hours at a time.
- A student can make no more than one room reservation per day, and no more than two reservations per type of space in a weeklong period.
Find detailed instructions on booking study rooms in the library’s FAQ.
For more information about room reservation guidelines and spaces, visit the Snell Library Rooms & Spaces FAQ.
Visit Spaces at Northeastern for more information about additional work and study spaces available on all Northeastern University campuses.
Multiple Occupancy Rooms
1st, 2nd, & 3rd Floors
Individual Study Rooms reserved for graduate and doctoral students
Digital Scholarship Commons
FOR GRADUATE & DOCTORAL STUDENTS
Please email [email protected] or call (617) 373-4351 to place a request for a DSC space. Open study space in the DSC available for doctoral students.
Reservations for faculty & staff only Book a room