Rooms & Spaces
What types of spaces are available?
- A video conferencing room available for students, faculty, and staff
- A phone and video interview room for students
- Group study rooms that can be reserved by all students
- Individual study rooms reserved for graduate and doctoral students
Library Renovations: Lower Level and Fourth Floor Closed Spring 2023
The fourth floor will be closed for the duration of Spring 2023 beginning on January 3rd, 2023 for renovations.
The third floor will be closed for renovation until January 8th, 2023.
Room booking policies
- Study rooms in Snell Library can be booked up to two weeks in advance.
- Reservations can be made for up to three hours at a time.
- A student can make no more than one room reservation per day, and no more than two reservations per type of space in a weeklong period.
Find detailed instructions on booking study rooms in the library’s FAQ.
For more information about room reservation guidelines and spaces, visit the Snell Library Rooms & Spaces FAQ.
Visit Spaces at Northeastern for more information about additional work and study spaces available on all Northeastern University campuses.
Multiple Occupancy Rooms
1st, 2nd, & 3rd Floors
Individual Study Rooms reserved for graduate and doctoral students
Digital Scholarship Commons
FOR GRADUATE AND DOCTORAL STUDENTS
Please email [email protected] or call (617) 373-4351 to place a request for a DSC space. Open study space in the DSC available for doctoral students.
Reservations for faculty & staff only Book a room