Rooms & Spaces
Book a study room here.
What Types of Spaces Are Available?
During F. W. Olin Library’s open hours the following spaces are available:
- Group study rooms on the first floor that can be reserved by all students
- Library lounge on the first floor that is available for shared use
- Library seminar room on the second floor that is available for walk-in use
Group Study Room Guidelines
- Group study rooms are available for current students only.
- Room keys must be checked out at the circulation desk.
- You can reserve a room for up to 3 hours per day, up to 2 weeks in advance. If you do not show in the first 30 minutes of your reservation, it is cancelled.
- Rooms that are not reserved are available for walk-in use.
- Each room is equipped with a study table, whiteboard, and a wall-mounted computer monitor with HDMI and VGA cables to connect to your device.
- Whiteboard markers and Mac adapters are available at the circulation desk.
Group Study Room Rules:
- Do not cover up the windows.
- Food is not allowed in the rooms.
- Maximum capacity, as posted outside each room, must be followed
If you cannot follow these rules, you will lose study room privileges.
The library lounge is available for shared use and cannot be reserved. It is equipped with a large TV, VCR, DVD player, and Blu-Ray player as well as Legos, puzzles, board games, and coloring pages. A study table, carrels, and couches are all available.
You may eat food in the library lounge as long as you clean up after yourself.
Library Seminar Room
The library seminar room can only be reserved by library staff. It is available for walk-in use whenever it is not booked. The weekly calendar of reservations is to the left of the door.
The library seminar room has a large seminar style table, a desktop PC with speakers and a projector, cords to project from your own device, and a chalkboard.
Food is not allowed in the library seminar room.