Help Using the Library
- Call us at (617) 373-2356
- Text us at (617) 934-7876 for quick questions
- Online chat is available 24/7
- Email a librarian using a webform (expect a response within 1 business day)
Report a Problem
- Report a technical problem, with broken library links, login and online access problems.
- Report security violations or inappropriate behavior to library staff. Call 617-373-8778 or speak to staff at the Help & Information Desk located on the first floor of Snell Library.
Teaching, Learning, Research
- Request a session or workshop for your class or other group
- Suggest a book or recommend purchase of a video, journal, etc.
- Find your subject librarian to get one-on-one research support and schedule appointments
- Contact the Archives and Special Collections for histories of Northeastern and its surrounding communities
- Contact Research Data Services for data analysis, visualization, data management, and GIS support
- Contact media specialists for audio and video recordings and podcasts support
Contact the Office of the Dean for information about giving opportunities, grant initiatives, or general referrals. Call (617) 373-5001 or email [email protected]
Office of the Dean
Northeastern University Library
320 Snell Library
Boston, MA 02115
- Access to Snell Library: (617) 373-8778
- Borrowing, fines, interlibrary loan: (617) 373-8778
- Does the library have a book/DVD/journal: (617) 373-8778
- ITS Equipment, printing and software: (617) 373-4357
- Giving, events and tours: (617) 373-5001
360 Huntington Ave.
Boston, MA 02115 USA