Research Subject Guides
|Applied Machine Intelligence
|Electrical and Computer Engineering
|Real World Evidence in Healthcare and Life Sciences
Taking an online program? Visit our online students page to locate your librarian.
Not finding what you need?
- Use Interlibrary Loan to special-order the articles you need
- Portland Public Library: check out print and electronic resources through your local library branch
- SHARES library partners [PDF]: gain on-site access to print materials at SHARES research libraries *Please call ahead. Many libraries are restricting on-site access due to COVID-19
- To learn which libraries near you have a particular book (or journal, DVD, etc.) check WorldCat
- Anaya Jones, Accessibility & Online Learning Librarian