Quick Access: Viewing Northeastern links in Google Scholar:
A customized version of Google Scholar is available with links to Northeastern e-journals where available.
Just bookmark this URL:
Setting your preferences
You can also set up Google Scholar to display Northeastern Library links whenever you are logged into your Google account. Here's how:
1. Go to Google Scholar at http://scholar.google.com, login to your Google Account, and select "Settings".
2. Find "Library Links"
3. Search "Northeastern" and choose "GetIt@Northeastern". Then click "Save"
4. Search Google Scholar for your article.
5. Choose "GetIt@Northeastern" to link to full text.
5. Right-click on the words "GetIt@Northeastern" if you need a URL to share with Northeastern colleagues or to make a Blackboard link. It should begin "https://link.ezproxy.neu.edu/login?url=http://...".
As always, Ask a Librarian if you need assistance!