- Subject Guides offer suggestions, recommendations, and a librarian who can help you
- Research tutorials provide help with online searching
- Report a problem if you need tech support or help with online access
- Contact us toll-free at (855) 618-7512
- Chat online with a librarian 24/7
- Locate the subject librarian for your program below:
|Computer Science||Brooke Williams|
|Cyber-Physical Systems||Jodi Bolognese|
|Data Science||Brooke Williams|
|Information Systems||Jodi Bolognese|
|Project Management||Dina Meky|
|Regulatory Affairs||Kathy Herrlich|
|Strategic Intelligence & Analysis||Roxanne Palmatier|
Taking an online program? Visit our online students page to locate your librarian.
Find articles, books, and more
- Search for journal articles plus books and more, on any topic.
- Check the E-Journal Finder by title for a subscription to a particular journal, newspaper, or periodical.
- Data and statistics
- E-books on a variety of topics
- View a complete list of our research databases
Not finding what you need?
- Use Interlibrary Loan to special-order the articles you need
- Register for ILLiad
- The library will notify you via your NU email when your PDF article is available for download
- For further assistance with ILLiad contact (617) 373-8276 or (ill [at] northeastern.edu)
- San Jose public library: check out print and electronic resources through your local library branch
- SHARES: gain on-site access to print materials at SHARES research libraries *Please call ahead. Many libraries are restricting on-site access due to COVID-19
- To learn which libraries near you have a particular book (or journal, DVD, etc.) check WorldCat