Looking for a Place to Study?
The Library offers a variety of seating options for individual study. Advanced Reservations are required (click here for instructions).
Remember to wear your mask, bring your Husky Card, and have your confirmation email ready to present upon arrival.
- Study spaces are intended for individual study and may be reserved by currently enrolled undergraduate and graduate students.
- Reservations can be made for a minimum of 1 hour and up to 4 hours at a time.
- Bookings are currently limited to a total of 8 hours per week.
- Reservations may be made up to 7 days in advance.
- Please be kind to your fellow students by promptly vacating your seat and wiping down the surfaces at the end of your reservation time.
- Seats have been spaced for optimal social distancing. Please refrain from rearranging the furniture.
Reserve a Seat
View Floor Plans