Printers & Scanners
Where can I find printers and scanners?
- Printers are located on the first and second floors of Snell Library.
- Printing is available to students, faculty, and staff using Northeastern’s print management system.
- For locations of other campus printers and instructions on using the print management system visit: How do I print to a Northeastern general-use printer?
- Scanners are located on the second floor of Snell Library.
- A current, valid Husky Card is required to scan materials.
There are no public photocopiers in Snell Library. To make physical copies of printed items, scan and print them.
There are no public fax machines in Snell Library. Please contact NU Reprographics for fax services, or use a local retail print center. See the library’s FAQ for more information.
Visit the Creative and Design Services page for more information about 3D printing services.
For assistance with scanning and printing, please contact Northeastern University’s Information Technology Services by phone (617) 373-HELP (x4357) or by emailing [email protected]
Northeastern University Reprographics provides a number of printing, copying, binding and scanning services for the Northeastern community.