Welcome, Northeastern Alumni!
Note: Due to ongoing construction, alumni access to Snell Library is temporarily suspended. Thank you for your patience, and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Learn more about renovations at Snell Library Renovation.
How to Get a Northeastern University (NU) Alumni Identification Card
NU Alumni Husky ID cards allow you to enter Snell Library. Alumni ID cards are available free of charge from the Registrar’s Office at 4 Speare Hall Commons. Check hours and locations for Husky Card Services before planning your visit.
Alumni can access selected library resources with a Northeastern alumni account.
- If you graduated in 2013 or after
- Your login and password for the library remain the same as your student account. Please submit this form for continued access.
- If you graduated before 2013
- To retrieve your username and password, visit Northeastern’s Office of Alumni Relations website.
Connect to online resources available to NU alumni. Please note that this list is determined by our vendor licenses and is subject to change.
More Alumni Resources
- Information Technology Services: What services and systems are accessible for Northeastern alumni?
- Archives and Special Collections: explore the history of Northeastern and the local community.
- The Cauldron (Northeastern University Yearbook): the digital collection currently contains selected volumes from the 1910s to 2000s.
- Course Catalogs: the digital collection currently contains selected course catalogs from the 1910s to 2000s.
- Support Snell Library with donation.
- Contact the Office of Alumni Relations at [email protected] for more information.