The video recording studio is open to the Northeastern community for recording interviews, presentations, or performances, or for still photography.
Orientation and training for use of this studio is required before first use.
How can I use the Video Recording Studio?
Request studio time through NUSSO. We'll follow up to confirm your reservation and help with set-up or training.
To learn about the video studios and how to record, you are welcome to attend one of our workshops open to the Northeastern community. Check the library workshop calendar for upcoming listings.
- Green screen
- Leprecon professional lighting board and Barbizon lighting grid
- 4 TV-quality Panasonic camcorders
- Canon EOS Mark III 5D Cameras
- Allen & Heath 16 channel mixer
- HD digital video switcher
- Big Knob studio command system
- Mac Pro with Black Magic Media Express for video capturing, and Final Cut Pro X for video editing
- Leprecon LDC-4AV lighting board
- Zed 420 audio board