The video recording studio and digital photography is open to the Northeastern community for recording interviews, presentations, or performances, and for still photography.
Orientation and training for use of this studio is required before first use.
How can I use the Video Recording and Digital Photography Studio?
Request studio time through LibCal. We'll follow up to confirm your reservation and help with set-up or training.
To learn more, you are welcome to attend one of our workshops open to the Northeastern community. Check the library workshop calendar for upcoming listings.
- Green screen
- Leprecon professional lighting board and Barbizon lighting grid
- 4 TV-quality Panasonic camcorders
- Canon EOS Mark III 5D Cameras
- Allen & Heath 16 channel mixer
- HD digital video switcher
- Big Knob studio command system
- Zed 420 audio board
- Mac Pro with AJA Helo for video capturing