Course Reserves Form
For important updates about course reserves see About Course Reserves.
If you need to request something the library doesn’t own, use our library purchase request form. We cannot purchase textbooks.
- The library is no longer hosting e-reserves. Instead, you can upload or link all of your electronic readings in Canvas.
- If you need access to any e-reserves used in the past, email [email protected] with the professor’s name, the course name, and course number.
You may place library copies or your own personal or department copies of materials on reserve.
Faculty members are responsible for complying with copyright law. The library will not place any items on reserve if we are aware that the material is not in compliance. Please refer to the Copyright and Fair Use guide for more information.
- Add reserve items to your course request by clicking the orange buttons below and entering the item details.
- When you are finished adding items, click the green submit button to complete your request. You will receive a confirmation email when your request is received.
- Allow approximately 10 business days after materials have been received for requests to be processed, assuming staff have access to the library.
- The form must be filled out separately for each course for which you require course reserve materials.