Retired faculty and staff may:
- search Scholar OneSearch, our online discovery system. (Note, however, that access to full online content is available to onsite visitors and faculty emeriti only.)
- visit the library during regular service hours
- get assistance from a research & instruction librarian
- make an appointment to use the Archives & Special Collections
- use technology, such as public access computers on Level 2, library scanners on all levels, and microfilm equipment on Level 4.
- borrow books and media materials.
Faculty emeriti: Please see our faculty emeriti page for information about access and privileges.