TERMS FOR SPRINGERLINK BOOK SERIES:
Note: Authorized Users of this product are defined as: full and part time students and employees (including faculty, staff, affilliated researchers and independent contractors). Members of the public may use the resource for their scholarly, research and personal use from workstations on library premises (walk-ins).
Authorized uses include:
- Retrieving, displaying, searching, downloading, and printing of information.
- Copying and storing by individuals limited to single copies of a reasonable number of article entries. Copying and storing of entire volumes by Authorized Users is not permitted.
- Authorized Users may obtain remote access to the Licensed Materials through secure access procedures established by the Licensee. Walk-in users may not obtain remote access to the e-books.
- Licensee and their Authorized Users may use a reasonable portion of the Licensed Materials in the preparation of course packs or other educational materials.
Restrictions on Use:
- Authorized Users may not modify, adapt, transform, translate or create derivative works based on any materials in SpringerLink, or otherwise use any such materials in a manner that would infringe the copyright or other proprietary rights therein.
- Any copyright notices, other notices or disclaimers included in the materials or accompanying screen display may not be removed, obscured or modified in any way.
- All copies in any format or medium of any part of these online materials must include copyright notices.