To use SimplyAnalytics, you will need to create a SimplyAnalaytics account.
- Click on "Create an account"
- Enter your e-mail address and a password.
- SimplyAnalytics will then send a confirmation e-mail to your e-mail address - please click on the link in this e-mail to activate your account.
Terms for the Use of SimplyAnalytics
Authorized Users are defined as: Current members of the faculty and other staff of Northeastern University (whether on a permanent, temporary, contract or visiting basis) and individuals who are currently studying at Northeastern, who are permitted to access the Secure Network from within the Library Premises or from such other places where Authorized Users work or study (including but not limited to Authorized Users’ offices and homes, halls of residence and student dormitories) and who have been issued by Northeastern with a password or other authentication together with other persons who are permitted to use Northeastern’s library or information service and access the Secure Network but only from computer terminals within the Library Premises.
Authorized Users may, in accordance with the copyright laws of the United States:
- Search, view, retrieve and display the Licensed Materials.
- Electronically save limited portions of the Licensed Material for personal use only.
- Print off copies of any parts of the Licensed Materials for personal use only.
- Distribute limited portions of SimplyAnalytics in print or electronic form to other Authorized Users at the Customer's institution.
- Nothing in this License shall in any way exclude, modify or affect any of the Customer’s statutory rights under U.S. copyright law.
Authorized Users may not:
- Remove or alter Geographic Research or the Data Providers’ names or copyright notices or other means of identification or disclaimers as they appear in SimplyAnalytics;
- Mount or distribute any part of the Licensed Material on any electronic network, including without limitation the Internet and the World Wide Web, other than the Secure Network;
- Use all or any part of SimplyAnalytics for any Commercial Use;
- Systematically distribute the whole or any part of SimplyAnalytics to anyone other than Authorized Users;
- Publish, distribute or make available SimplyAnalytics, works based on SimplyAnalytics or works which combine them with any other material, other than as allowed above.