Goals of Library Instruction
We work with faculty, lecturers, researchers and graduate student instructors to support courses for undergraduate and graduate students. Library instruction includes classes on the use of advanced software for multimedia creation.
We teach students:
- to find information using appropriate print and electronic resources
- to evaluate information and determine if it meets project needs and requirements
- to organize information and use citation and copyright management tools
- to derive new knowledge and create new content, text-based as well as multimedia
Request Library Instruction
- Learn more about planning effective library assignments .
- Request a library session  for your class.
To request a tour of the Snell Library building for student groups or campus visitors, complete this form or contact c [dot] oka [at] neu [dot] edu(Christine Oka), Library Instruction Coordinator.
Our research tutorials  are designed to help students with common research questions.
c [dot] oka [at] neu [dot] edu(Christine Oka)
Library Instruction Coordinator
Tel: (617) 373-3316