My Account (Scholar OneSearch)
Sign in to Scholar OneSearch  and click on My Account to access:
- List of library books, DVDs, etc... you have checked out, and renewals
- List of items you have requested from other libraries using the WorldCat system
- Saved searches and email alerts you may have created, and the option to modify, add, or delete
- Journal article citations you have saved for future reference
Renew Snell Library Books Online
Sign into Scholar OneSearch  and go to My Account. Your will see a list of books checked out to you, if you have any, and an option to renew. Please return books when you are finished with them.
Renew Snell Library Books Over the Phone
Call the Snell Library Circulation Desk at (617)373-8778.
Renew materials from other libraries (interlibrary loan)
Items borrowed from the BLC (Boston Library Consortium items) through WorldCat Local will display in your MyAccount in Scholar OneSearch . (see your "List of Active Loans") These items are loaned for 8 weeks (56 days) and may not be renewed.
Other interlibrary loaned items are displayed in your ILLiad account.  Renewal requests for these items are granted at the discretion of the lending library that owns the item. To request renewals for these items:
- Log in to Illiad 
- View checked out items
- Click on the transaction number of the item you'd like to renew. The lending library will review your request and determine if the item can be renewed. (NOTE: each item must be renewed separately.)
General Renewal Guidelines
Once you have had a Snell Stacks book for 14 days it is subject to recall by another borrower. CDs, DVDs and other items may also have a waiting lists of other borrowers. These items may not be renewed and must be returned immediately.
The library reserves the right to block your account for failure to return books needed by other borrowers.
A limit on the number of renewals ensures that the collection is available to the entire community, and assists us in identifying lost and damaged materials quickly.
Faculty and students affiliated with one of our Partner Libraries  may use the barcode on your visiting library card to renew library materials online.
Snell Library Circulation Desk
Tel (617) 373-8778