3 ways to renew:
- Online: myNUCat  or myNUCat mobile 
- Automated telephone renewal: (617) 373-3964 or (617) 373-3892
- In person: Come to the Circulation Desk on the Snell Library First Floor.
Once you have had a Snell Stacks book for 14 days it is subject to recall by another borrower. CDs, DVDs and other items may also have a waiting lists of other borrowers. These items may not be renewed and must be returned immediately.
The library reserves the right to block your account for failure to return books needed by other borrowers.
A limit on the number of renewals ensures that the collection is available to the entire community, and assists us in identifying lost and damaged materials quickly.
Faculty and students affiliated with one of our Partner Libraries  may use the barcode on your visiting library card to renew library materials online.
Renewing Interlibrary Loan Materials with ILLiad:
- Log in to Illiad 
- View checked out items
- Click on the transaction number of the item you'd like to renew. The lending library will determine if the item can be renewed.
- Note each item must be renewed separately.
Other Interlibrary Loan renewal options
WorldCat books may be renewed 1 time if no other user is waiting for them.
Snell Library Circulation Desk
Tel (617) 373-8778