Access for NU affiliates to ejournals, reference and other databases is available for educational use only and may vary depending on the publisher's license. A login is generally required for off-campus users.
How to log in
- Current NU Students, Faculty, Faculty Emeriti, and Staff 
- NU Alumni 
- Visitors or Sponsored Account Holders 
Login error messages and what they mean
You have tried to access a resource that is either not licensed for alumni use or only licensed for registered law school students."
- If you are currently registered, please contact the Help Desk at (617) 373-4357  to ask about your status with the University Registrar.
- If you are an alumnus/a, please be aware that only a limited selection of resources is available to you. See a list 
- If you are trying to access a law resource, you may be blocked by the terms of the publisher's license. Please contact the law library  for alternative resources that may have the information you need.
The credentials you provided cannot be determined to be authentic.
This message appears when you have typed in an incorrect myNEU username or password. Try again or select the "Forget your password?" link under the sign in boxes.
“Sorry, the information you submitted was invalid. Please try again.”
- You are not currently registered, or you registered within the last 3 or 4 days and your registration information has not yet been updated at the library. If you have an immediate need to log in, please contact Library Technology Services at x7088.
Report a Problem
Use our online form here: Report a problem 
Tel: 617-373-4357 
(Information Technology Services Help Desk)