Who may use the Snell Library?
- Northeastern University students, faculty and staff with a current, valid, Student or Faculty/Staff Husky card (including Kaplan Husky Card).
- Faculty Emeriti, retired faculty, and retired staff with a valid Retiree Husky Card, during regular service hours .
- Alumni of Northeastern with valid Alumni Husky Card, during regular service hours .
- Friends of Snell Library  with a Friends of Snell Library Pass and photo identification.
- Members of partner institutions , with current, valid photo identification from your home institution.
During overnight study hours at the end of regular service hours , a current Student or Faculty/Staff Husky Card (including Kaplan Husky Card) is required for entry, and to remain in the building.
Guests and Visitors
Visitors who meet the criteria below are welcome during regular service hours  and are required to show photo identificaton to the security guard at the entrance to Snell Library.
- Current Northeastern students, faculty, and staff may bring up to two guests at a time to the Snell Library. Guests will be issued a pass.
- Members of the public who seek to use Northeastern information resources not available to them at their public or institutional libraries; please apply for a temporary researcher pass .
- Visitors to the Archives and Special Collections; view guidelines 
- As a federal depository, the Northeastern University Libraries ensure public access to federal government publications on deposit.
The above criteria for entry are required to access Argo Tea.
We are happy to schedule tours of Snell Library to guests and visitors. Please use our form to Request a Tour. 
Services for Persons with Disabilities
libraryprivileges [at] neu.edu
Telephone: (617) 373-8778