Welcome, Silicon Valley students! Our resources and services are here to support your work: your library, online.
Electronic resources are available to current students, faculty, and staff for educational purposes only, due to legal agreements with our vendors.
Locating Journal Articles
- Search for journal articles plus books and more, on any topic.
- Check the E-Journal Finder by title for a subscription to a particular journal, newspaper, or periodical.
myNEU login is required to view most research content
Locating Books and E-Books
- To search for e-books available at NU Libraries, use Scholar OneSearch. Also you can view our guide to our e-book packages.
- To learn which libraries near you have a particular book (or journal, DVD, etc.) check WorldCat.
- For more details see our guides to e-book collections and e-book devices.
The NU Libraries do not deliver books, videos or audiorecordings to distance users at this time.
Other Research Content
- Dictionaries and encyclopedias
- Data and statistics
- E-books on a variety of topics
- View a complete list of our research databases
Use Interlibrary Loan to special-order the articles you need
- Register for ILLiad
- The library will notify you via your NU email when your PDF article is available for download.
- For further assistance with ILLiad contact Resource Sharing/InterLibrary loan at (617) 373-8276 (ill [at] neu.edu)
- Subject guides offer suggestions, recommendations, and a librarian who can help you.
- Research tutorials give you help with online searching.
- Report a problem if you need tech support or help with online access.
- Contact us toll free at (855) 618-7512
j.dendy [at] neu.edu (Jamie Dendy)
Library Coordinator of Regional Campus Services