Faculty emeriti have all the privileges of Northeastern faculty.
Faculty Emeriti may:
- search Scholar OneSearch, our online discovery system, and access complete online content with your myNEU username and password.
- visit the library during regular service hours with a valid Husky ID
- borrow books and media materials
- use library computers, scanners, and microfilm equipment
- request resources through interlibrary loan
- use libraries in the Boston Library Consortium (BLC)
Contact our subject librarians for assistance.
Your myNEU username and password will continue to work for access to online content such as library databases and ejournals after retirement, even though the myNEU web site itself is no longer available to you.
Instead of going directly to myNEU, start your research on the library web site and navigate to Scholar OneSearch (our catalog and article discovery system), the Ejournal Finder, or the A-Z List of databases.
If you have trouble logging in to access online content, see "login messages and what they mean."
Note that Northeastern's Human Resources Management office must have established you in their system as emeritus/a. For further inquiries, contact Northeastern's Human Resources Management at: hrminfo [at] neu.edu or (617) 373-2230.