- Request instruction for your class and link to our workshops. The fall series is coming soon.
- Put course readings on reserve for short-term loan (e.g. personal copies of textbooks, course readings, and videos)
- Provide links to course readings in Blackboard that will work consistently for students off-campus
- Show your class a video or DVD (schedule it for a specific date and time)
- Ask your subject librarian about collections and services in your discipline
- Search our catalog plus journal articles with Scholar OneSearch
- Find e-journals
- Research databases: complete A-Z list
- Download our browser plugin for the library, which offers easy access to journal links off-campus.
- Set Google Scholar preferences to find and link from Google Scholar to the library's subscriptions
- Digital scholarship services include infrastructure support, data management, GIS and Data Visualization.
- Manage and share research data
- Get help with data management plans and access DMPTool
- Credit and attribute your sources properly with our citation guides
- Find guidance on fair use, course reserves, classroom use of media, and digital production using our copyright information
- Publish online NU-produced research and open journals
- Preserve and share your research with our Digital Repository Service
- Search for grants, fellowships, prizes and other type of funding with Pivot COS
Keep up-to-date on academic publishing issues with our scholarly communication news and information feed
Collection Use Basics
- Borrow and renew
- Allow others to borrow in your name (PDF application form)
- Recommend a book, video, DVD, electronic resource, etc., for purchase
Faculty Emeriti: With emeritus/a status, you may continue to use your myNEU username and password to access library online resources. View more information or contact the Help Desk at (617) 373-4357 for assistance.