With a valid NU Alumni ID card, you may:
- Walk in to any NU library and use our collections on-site during regular service hours
- Meet colleagues, work, study, and read in the Alumni Reading Room
- Borrow books or videos, CDs and other materials (Register for borrowing privileges here)
- Borrow a laptop or iPad to use in the Snell Library (Register for borrowing privileges here)
- Connect to NUWave-guest wireless for free Internet at Snell Library, including access to research resources
- Use Snell Library's public computers for internet browsing.
How to obtain an NU Alumni ID card
An NU Alumni Husky ID card serves as your library card, providing you access to the university’s vast collection of books and periodicals as well as online research databases, even from the comfort of your own home. Alumni ID cards are available free of charge from the Registrar's Office in 4 Speare Hall Commons. Check hours and locations before planning your visit.