Researchers must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Researchers using digital cameras for images intended for personal use must read and sign the Archives Duplication Agreement.
- Researchers using digital cameras for images intended for publication, exhibit, display, or any other commercial or non-profit use must read and sign the Archives Publishing Agreement and pay the associated use fees outlined in the agreement.
- Researchers may not use a tripod, flash, place materials on the floor, or stand on chairs. Materials must remain on the table and in their original order and original folder.
- The researcher is responsible for noting all information required to properly cite the material being photographed. Consult the Archives FAQ for a suggested citation format.
- Archives staff reserve the right to view digital images on the researcher's camera to verify the number of images taken.